B45 STD BOSS
The B45 is a standard Moto-Lita 9-bolt boss, available in polished or black finish.
suitable for the following cars:
- Land Rover Series 1 check the splines as below.
- Land Rover Series 3, PLEASE SEND PHOTOS OF FITTINGS BEHIND THE BACK OF THE STEERING WHEEL BEFORE ORDERING
- Land Rover Defender 1987 - 2008 CAUTION: Steering columns were interchangeable during these years. The Defender's steering column could have 36 splines ( which means that you will need to order a B34A) or if you have 48 splines this 'B45 STD' boss is suitable. Also some 2008 onwards Land Rover Defenders may need a B45 LR Deep Taper
Measuring your taper on the steering column:
A standard B45 for a Land Rover Defender has a taper of: 9.6mm
A B45 LR DT has a longer taper of 14mm - if you have this longer 14mm taper you will need a B45 LR DT - Deep Taper
- Wheel Fitting: Moto-Lita (9 bolt boss)
- Boss Finish: Black or Polished
- Star Rating: Standard