The B45 is a standard Moto-Lita 9-bolt boss, available in polished or black finish. It is suitable for the following cars:
- Mini City
- Mini Mayfair
- Mini Aug '77 onwards
- Metro (all models)
- Morris Marina
- Triumph Spitfire 1979 onwards
- TVR (All models) to 1997
- Land Rover Series 1 (some models with 48 splines)
- Land Rover Series 3, WE CAN NOW SUPPLY THE S3 LAND ROVERS, please see B45 S3
- Land Rover Defender 1987 - 2008 CAUTION: Steering columns were interchangeable during these years. The Defender's steering column could have 36 splines ( which means that you will need to order a B34A) or 48 splines, which both this B45 or our 'B45 LR STD' is suitable for. Please note: Some later 2008 Land Rover Defenders may need a B45 Deep Taper
Measuring your taper on the steering column (Land Rover Defenders only):
The B45 Standard taper is: 9.6mm - if you have this taper you will need a B45 or our 'B45 LR STD'
The B45 LR Deep Taper is 14mm - if you have this taper you will need a B45 Deep Taper
Please Note: We cannot supply Land Rover or Jaguar Badges.
Wheels for Quick Release Boss
We can make a steering wheel to fit your quick release boss, whether you have a Sparco, Optimill Startech, Lifeline Fire, Momo or Nardi etc. etc. send a photo with PCD details to email@example.com and we will give you a quote.
- Wheel Fitting: Moto-Lita (9 bolt boss)
- Boss Finish: Black or Polished
- Star Rating: Standard