Commercial Metal Polisher
COMPETITIVE RATE OF PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE.
- Polish various materials (mainly aluminium) and surfaces using hand tools and power tools with mops
- Inspect finished products for quality and make any necessary adjustments
- Follow safety protocols and guidelines while operating tools and equipment
- Maintain a clean and organised work area
- Proficient in using hand tools and power tools for polishing purposes
- Attention to detail to ensure high-quality finished products with mirror finish
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently or as part of a team
- Strong time management skills to meet production deadlines
- Physical stamina to stand for long periods of time and perform repetitive tasks
Note: This job description is for a Polisher position in a factory setting, where the use of hand tools and power tools is required.
Able to work under pressure.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES AND ADVERTISERS PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US
Job Type: Full-time 40 hours per week
Sick pay for 7 days per rolling year
Monday 8am to 5pm to Friday 8am to 2pm
Ability to commute/relocate:
Andover: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person on site
How many years of work experience do you have with Polishing?
You must be in commuting distance of Andover.
We do not offer sponsorship for employment visa status or relocation aid.
Email CV to: Karen@moto-lita.co.uk