Classic Four Leather Rim
CLASSIC LEATHER WHEELS
The Classic Four range is ideally suited for earlier classic cars dating from 1930s to the late 1950s. They are available with a variety of rim styles; very often these wheels can be supplied with bosses which will accept the original horn controls. Alternatively, the bosses will be supplied with a black plastic ABS horn.
The Classic 4 is also available with a mahogany rim, walnut rim or wood rim.
All CL4 wheels are supplied with a top ring and screw set.
- Size: 14" (35.5cm) or 15" (38cm) or 16" (40.5cm)
- Rim: Black Leather or Black Suede or Perforated Black Leather or Perforated Grey Leather
- Spoke Finish: Black Anodised or Polished
- Fitting: Moto-Lita (9 Bolt)
- Design: Flat
- Spoke Style: Holes or Plain
- Pattern: 4-spoke