Classic Four Wood Rim
CLASSIC WOOD RIM WHEELS
The Classic 4 is available with a laminate rim (with rivets), mahogany rim (no rivets) or walnut rim (no rivets), and is also available with a Leather rim.
All CL4 wheels are supplied with a top ring and screw set.
The Classic Four range is ideally suited for earlier classic cars dating from 1930s to the late 1950s. They are available with a variety of rim styles; very often these wheels can be supplied with bosses which will accept the original horn controls. Alternatively, the bosses will be supplied with a black plastic ABS horn.
Please note: the colour of stain can vary on different internet browsers.
*Wood rim wheels are slightly smaller in diameter than the size shown, this is due to the sanding of the rim during manufacture.
- Size: 14" (35.5cm) or 15" (38cm) or 16" (40.5cm)
- Rim: Wood Rim with Rivets
- Spoke Finish: Polished
- Fitting: Moto-Lita (9 Bolt)
- Design: 4-spoke or Flat
- Spoke Style: Holes or Plain
- Wood Stain: Dark Brown (Special Order) or Mid Brown
- Wood Rim Style: Standard Wood Rim or Thicker Wood Rim (Special Order)
- Wood Rim with Rivets: 18 Rivets