Mark Three Woodrim (Flat)
CLASSIC WOOD RIM WHEELS (FLAT)
Mark 3 - Laminate Rim (Riveted)
All MK3 wheels are supplied with a top ring and screw set.
The Mark Three Wood Rim steering wheels, were the very first Moto-Lita range of wheels to be manufactured at our Surrey factory in 1957. Wheels from this range were supplied to many of the Classic British car makers such as A.C, Cooper, Healey, Jensen, MG Car Company and TVR to name a few.
Number of Rivets around Laminate Rim
A MK3 12" wheel has 12 rivets around the laminate rim. A MK3 13"-16" has 18 rivets around rim. Or to order a MK3 with 9 rivets (Cobra style) - click here.
Please note: the colour of stain can vary on different internet browsers.
*Wood rim wheels are slightly smaller in diameter than the size shown, this is due to the sanding of the rim during manufacture.
- Size: 12" (30cm) or 13" (33cm) or 14" (35.5cm) or 15" (38cm) or 16" (40.5cm)
- Rim: Wood (Laminate) with Rivets
- Spoke Finish: Polished
- Fitting: Moto-Lita (9 Bolt)
- Design: Flat
- Spoke Style: Holes or Plain or Thin Slots
- Wood Stain: Dark Brown (Special Order) or Mid Brown
- Wood Rim Style (Laminate): Standard Wood Rim or Thicker Wood Rim (Special Order)