Classic Three Leather Rim (Flat)
CLASSIC 3 LEATHER RIM
The Classic Three range of wheels typify wheels fitted to sports and racing cars of the 1950s and 1960s.
The Classic Three is available in 14" and 15" diameters with both wood rims and leather rims.
The Classic Three with black Anodised spokes in Leather is classed as a 'Special Order' which means it will take 2-3 weeks longer to produce than the normal CL3 wheel with polished spokes.
The spokes of the Leather Classic 3 in 14" are too short for the Cobra Slots and the leather thumb grips/spats together. If you would still like the thumb grips/spats the Cobra slots will be partially covered by the leather on the spokes.
All CL3 wheels are supplied with a top ring and screw set.
- Size: 14" (35.5cm) or 15" (38cm)
- Rim: Black Leather or Black Suede
- Spoke Finish: Black Anodised or Polished
- Fitting: Moto-Lita (9 Bolt)
- Design: Flat
- Spoke Style: Cobra Slots or Holes or Plain or Thin Slots
- Pattern: 3-spoke