Mark Four Leather Rim (Dished)
LEATHER RIM WHEELS FLAT
Mark 4 - Hand Sewn
All Mark 4 wheels are supplied with a top ring and screw set.
The Mark Four is the classic British leather rim steering wheel. It has a hand sewn leather rim with a comfortable rubber underlay. Standard leather colour is black; colours (if available) are to special order only.
NOW AVAILABLE IN ALCANTARA
We can supply 14" and 15", MK3 & MK4 steering wheels with Momo 70mm & Nardi 74mm 6-bolt fittings, please enquire.
Please note: only the steering wheel can be supplied we cannot supply the Momo or Nardi boss or the centre cap or horn button.
Please Note: 12" MK4 dished steering wheels have stuck on spats, the 13" to 15" have integral spats (the rim and spats are made from one piece of leather).
- Size: 12" (30cm) or 13" (33cm) or 14" (35.5cm) or 15" (38cm)
- Rim: Black Leather or Black Suede or Perforated Black Leather or Perforated Grey Leather or Red Leather
- Spoke Finish: Black Anodised or Polished
- Fitting: 9-bolt Standard Moto-Lita (101.6mm)
- Design: Dished
- Spoke Style: Cobra Slots or Cobra Slots (No Thumb Grips) or Cobra Slots (Partially covered by Thumb Grips) or Holes or Plain or Thin Slots
- Pattern: 3-spoke