Mark Three Wood Rim (Dished)
CLASSIC WOOD RIM WHEELS (DISHED)
Mark 3 - Wood Rim with Rivets
All MK3 wheels are supplied with a top ring and screw set.
The Mark Three wood rim steering wheels, were the very first Moto-Lita range of wheels to be manufactured at our Surrey factory in 1957. Wheels from this range were supplied to many of the Classic British car makers such as A.C, Cooper, Healey, Jensen, MG Car Company and TVR to name a few.
Number of Rivets around Laminate Rim
A MK3 12" wheel has 12 rivets around the laminate rim. A MK3 13"-16" has 18 rivets around rim. A MK3 Cobra style usually has 9 rivets around the wood rim. If you would like a MK3 Cobra style (with 9 rivets) please order a MK3 with Cobra slots here (click on link).
Please note: the colour of stain can vary on different internet browsers.
We can supply 14" and 15", MK3 & MK4 steering wheels with Momo 70mm & Nardi 74mm 6-bolt fittings.
Please note: only the steering wheel can be supplied we cannot supply the Momo or Nardi boss or the centre cap or horn button.
*Wood rim wheels are slightly smaller in diameter than the size shown, this is due to the sanding of the rim during manufacture.
- Size: 12" (30cm) or 13" (33cm) or 14" (35.5cm) or 15" (38cm) or 16" (40.5cm)
- Rim: Wood Rim or Wood Rim with Rivets
- Spoke Finish: Polished
- Fitting: 9-bolt Standard Moto-Lita (101.6mm)
- Design: Dished
- Spoke Style: Cobra Slots or Holes or Plain or Thin Slots
- Wheel Wood Stain: Dark Brown (Special Order) or Mid Brown
- Wood Rim Style: Thicker Wood Rim (Special Order) or Wood Rim
- Wood Rim with Rivets: 18 Rivets
- Pattern: 3-spoke