Offset Wood Rim Wheel
CLASSIC WOOD RIM WHEELS
The Offset Wheel - Wood Rim
The Offset Wood Rim steering wheels are based on our popular Mark Three steering wheel, but the centre is offset, which gives more leg room and good instrument visibility.
As a special order the offset wheel is available in walnut (without rivets) or mahogany (without rivets). Lead time on these rims is usually 6-8 weeks.
(ON WALNUT AND MAHOGANY WHEELS, WE ONLY HAVE LIMITED MANUFACTURING CAPABILITY AVAILABLE. PLEASE EMAIL FOR INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org)
All offset steering wheels are supplied with a top ring and fixing screws. The offset wheels fit onto any standard Moto-Lita boss and take the standard horn control or cap.
Please note: the colour of stain can vary on different internet browsers.
*Wood rim wheels are slightly smaller in diameter than the size shown, this is due to the sanding of the rim during manufacture.
- Size: 14" (35.5cm)
- Rim: Mahogany or Walnut or Wood Rim or Wood Rim with Rivets
- Spoke Finish: Polished
- Fitting: 9-bolt Standard Moto-Lita (101.6mm)
- Design: Flat
- Spoke Style: Holes or Plain
- Wheel Wood Stain: Dark Brown (Special Order) or Mid Brown
- Wood Rim Style: Thicker Wood Rim (Special Order) or Wood Rim
- Wood Rim with Rivets: 18 Rivets
- Pattern: 3-spoke